According to a growing body of evidence we know for a fact that superb writing isn’t possible from the start at first and it needs to be polished over several times, however, there are certain predispositions that can create considerable hurdles to accomplish the task with quality, on-time, and without any discrepancies involved within it. In this post, we will like to share with you some possible ways through which you can overcome such oddities and still end up handling your paper in an impeccable way.
It is quite obvious for students that are pursuing higher education in the UK, that they are required to submit their papers that are well written and composed in flawless English. Hence those who are foreign students and whose mother tongue isn’t English then they naturally find writing an affluent and lengthy paper quite difficult. There are however possible means to over language barriers which can actually help you accomplish your paper in an absolutely brilliant way such as:
- Developing reading habits that can actually improve your vocabulary, and how the mechanics behind a meaningful sentence structure works. You will be able to review others work and this will help you develop a deeper understanding regarding your own English language writing skills.
- Follow a daily writing regimen that allows you to deliver whatever comes to your mind and then review your work for its grammatical correctness. This will help you improve your writing skills and hopefully, with continued practice, you will be finally able to overcome language barriers.
There are instances where students are not offered enough time duration to complete the written task accordingly and that is why they might feel too pressurized to deliver the quality of work required by the teacher. What you need to do is time management skills and multitasking skills. In order to complete your work on time and never compromise on the quality of work, here is what you should do:
- Mark your due dates and keep a calendar nearby.
- Divide your work into meaningful subsections.
- Make SMART goals
- Isolate yourself from all distractions
- Prepare a room where you can write without being disturbed by anything or anyone
- Keep track of your goals and objectives
Lack of Reading Material
There is simply no doubting that every higher education written task mandates that you perform a comprehensive and extensive research regarding the subject and topic of your work. This investigative study needs to be conducted before you even initiate the writing phase, however, there are times when research material isn’t available right away, so in order to save the students from the trouble of actually physically visiting libraries you can get online research completed through the following student-centered and focused databases:
- Bioline International
- Google Scholar
- Microsoft Academic Research
- PLOS ONE
- Science & Technology of Advanced Materials
- & many more
Plagiarism & Copy Pasted Work
We say this because we care and that is why you should know that no respectable higher education institution will ever approve of copy-pasted work or tolerate plagiarism. Hence to remove plagiarism for your work, you first need to use a software to detect it within your work so that it can make you realize how much of it you need to change. The following list includes software that can help you detect plagiarism from your paper:
- Dupli Checker
- & others
Once you know where plagiarism is within your paper you can then use paraphrasing techniques to remove all copy-pasted material from your work. When paraphrasing simply do the following:
- Use synonyms adequately and correctly
- Try changing the sentence structure without changing the meaning
- Refrain from using more than 3 words in a sequence from the original document
- You can either summarize or add more value to the original material
- Always cross check your work and remove similarities
Citations and References
You must not avoid using the correct method of including citations and references from authentic and genuine sources in your work. However, you need to include several of them without starting a conspiracy and that is why all of your citations and references should include the following information:
- Name of the author
- Date of publishing
- Title of work or material it was taken from
- Publishers name
- Page number from where the text has been cited from
Once you have found the aforementioned and necessary pieces of information it is time for you to write them down accordingly using an approved referencing system without creating a façade. Common referencing include APA, Chicago, Harvard, MLA, & OSCOLA.
We hope the above-mentioned tips and guidelines will prove to be helpful in offering you reasonable understanding regarding how you can overcome predispositions which many students face regarding academic written work. However, if you consider all of this too tedious to perform on your own then perhaps asking for professional writing support from the best essay writing service providers can assist you in attaining academic success with a result oriented approach.